Hello dear readers.
I am Sheba. I felt compelled to defend the slanderous attack from my little canine cur Trouble. She would have me appear as a monster when in fact I am quite gentle (to gentle fur people and the like) and I am much smarter than that pee brain hyper active nit wit. Does she really think she can intimidate me with a bone she is "making into a dart?" Hearty cat laughter here! As far as bowling for cats, she simply made that up. She has never even come close to hitting me with her ball on purpose. As far as running me off to ingest MY snigger snags, true. Consider the following: a polite feline is enjoying her human given snigger snags when suddenly a rambunctious, barking, flea laden hair bag jumps in her face and barks with fury and halitosis! Sure, you would run too! What a shock!
I would like to close, dear reader, leaving you assured that I am not the horrible lion Trouble makes me out to be. I am cuddly, warm, clean and honest. In some remote region of my heart, I can tolerate that dog, but she is going to have to mellow out if she ever wants to attain the status of Tulip, the dog every fur person loves.
Love and purrs,
Sheba
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i know how sneaky cats can be but dogs must not eat there fude its bad for dogs rilly good story!! luv pups
ReplyDelete